Jeremy Thake talks to Darrel Miller about all the news on Microsoft Graph SDKs from Build 2019. They talk about the all the reasons why you really should just start using the SDK rather than calling the REST APIs directly from your code...
- CSOM Update (New CMDLET to convert root site to Comm site)
- Microsoft.Graph.Core 1.15.0
- Serverless automation using PowerShell preview in Azure Functions
- Securing Azure SQL Databases with managed identities just got easier
- Microsoft.Identity.Client 3.0.8
- AUTHENTICATING TO OFFICE 365 APIS WITH A CERTIFICATE — STEP-BY-STEP
- Outlook’s Option to End Appointments and Meetings Early