Tobias Zimmergren chats with Paul about the new Azure Configuration service and how he uses it with Managed Identity, Containers and many different web applications.
In this weeks show Jeremy Thake and Paul Schaeflein talk through the Microsoft 365 announcements from Build 2019.
Jeremy Thake talks to Darrel Miller about all the news on Microsoft Graph SDKs from Build 2019. They talk about the all the reasons why you really should just start using the SDK rather than calling the REST APIs directly from your code...
- CSOM Update (New CMDLET to convert root site to Comm site)
- Microsoft.Graph.Core 1.15.0
- Serverless automation using PowerShell preview in Azure Functions
- Securing Azure SQL Databases with managed identities just got easier
- Microsoft.Identity.Client 3.0.8
- AUTHENTICATING TO OFFICE 365 APIS WITH A CERTIFICATE — STEP-BY-STEP
- Outlook’s Option to End Appointments and Meetings Early
Jeremy and Paul catch up on news related to Microsoft 365 Development.
- Behavior Change: Confirmation dialog for native OAuth 2.0 applications
- MS Graph, Events, and Time Zones in SPFx
- SharePoint Framework v1.8.1 release notes
- Visual Studio extension for SPFx - v1.8
- Provisioning Teams with Azure Functions and Microsoft Flow Part 5: A Change in Direction
- Podcast episode: Microsoft Teams provisioning with Bob German
- Decongest Your Codebase with Logpoints in Chrome DevTools
- April 2019 Release launches with new features for Microsoft Flow
Andrew Connell takes a break from his podcast and talks with Paul about SPFx and a history of developing for SharePoint.
Links from the show:
- Discount code: m365devpodcast
- Andrew Connell blog - TypeScript versions: SharePoint Framework v1.8.0 - What's in the latest Update of SPFx?
- Bundling in SPFx
- PnP CI/CD - List formatting - Provisioning
- SPFx Training
- New Microsoft Graph UserVoice for Feature Requests
- Microsoft Edge Insider
- New basic read access to a user's mailbox
- Little great things about Visual Studio 2019
- New renewable Office 365 developer subscriptions
Community Content around SPFx v1.8
Paul sits down with Bob German to discuss his work with Microsoft Teams applications and a provisioning solution for Teams that Bob has built.
- Microsoft Graph Postman Collections/a>
- Conversational AI updates for March 2019
- Microsoft Graph SDK for .NET v1.14
Paul and Chris sit down at the North American Collaboration Summit to talk about the work that Chris has done with SharePoint view formatting and the PnP community efforts.
- Announcing the availability of SharePoint Framework v1.8
- Panthema web part is now release – know your SharePoint theme colours
Rez joins Paul to discuss enterprise integration of SaaS applications with Office 365 using Azure. They also discuss Ontario, Canada-based community events.
Links from the show:
John and Paul talk about how TyGraph uses the Microsoft Graph and the PowerBI service to provide analytics to customers.
Links from the show
In this weeks show, Jeremy Thake talks to Preeti Krishna about the Microsoft Graph Security APIs and how they are important to Microsoft enterprise developers that are out there.
- Overview of Microsoft Graph Security API – https://aka.ms/graphsecuritydocs
- Reference documentation for schema – https://aka.ms/graphsecurityalerts
- Microsoft Graph Security samples – https://aka.ms/graphsecurityapicode
- How to contribute to Microsoft Graph Security samples - https://aka.ms/graphsecurityapicodecontribute
- Codeless connectors - https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Microsoft-Graph-Security/Connect-to-the-Microsoft-Graph-Security-API-without-writing-code/m-p/340039#M89
- Logic Apps / Flow / Power Apps - https://aka.ms/graphsecurityconnectorsblogpost
- Power BI - https://aka.ms/graphsecuritypowerbiconnectorblogpost
- Logic Apps licensing info - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/logic-apps/
- M365 Dev Podcast - Microsoft Graph Security APIs with Sarah Fender and Jason Wescott - https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-qtwuw-9a6b09
- How to unsubscribe from a Mailing list using the Graph API
- Use `npm version` to upgrade the version of your SPFx solution
- Securing an Azure Function App with Azure AD - Works with SharePoint Framework!
- Leverage Custom Permissions in Azure AD Applications
- Validating Azure AD Generated OAuth Tokens
- HttpClientFactory in ASP.NET Core 2.1 (Part 1)