While Jeremy is out camping, Paul talks with Richard Nuckolls about Azure Data Engineering. Richard wrote the book on Azure Data Engineering, and shares insights from there regarding the tools available in Azure for data engineering, and when & why to use them.
Mike Ammerlaan provides insight to working on the marketing side of Microsoft and discusses the opportunities for developers using Microsoft 365 platform.
Nik Charlebois joins Jeremy and Paul to talk about using Desired State Configuration (DSC) to help organizations implement Office 365 configuration as code.
- Mail.ReadBasic.All app only!
- Microsoft Graph outage July 30th 2019
- Announcing docs.microsoft.com/samples
- Building a Centralized Samples Experience at Microsoft
Rob Windsor joins Paul to talk about using Azure Functions to extend applications and Rob's tips & tricks for being successful.E
- MSCloudShow episode on Microsoft Flow for SharePoint developers
- Rob's blog
- Rob's YouTube channel
- Bob German's blog on function authentication
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit: 1.0 Release Plan
- M365 Dev Platform Inspire presentations by Mike Ammerlaan
- The Microsoft 365 Platform: New opportunities for engagement
- Microsoft 365 platform for ISVs
- Launching Mobile App from PowerApps
- An Office 365 Users Guide to PowerApps and Flow Licensing – October 2019 Edition
- New licensing options for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow standalone paid plans
- The Azure Solution Architect Map
- QnA Maker Postman Collection/Template now available
In this weeks episode, Jeremy Thake talks to Nikola Metulev about the Microsoft Graph Toolkit. He talks about how client side developers can use web components powered by Microsoft Graph to show users calendar, tasks lists, people cards and even people pickers!
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit Docs
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit Github repo
- Get started with Microsoft Graph Toolkit on YouTube
Corey Roth joins Jeremy and Paul to talk about using Azure DevOps as part of creating SPFx solutions.
- Corey's blog post
- Pnp/SPFx generator
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Azure DevOps
- Azure Key Vault task
- Microsoft Teams reaches 13 million daily active users, introduces 4 new ways for teams to work better together
- App Templates for Microsoft Teams
- Icebreaker bot
Paul talks with Waldek Mastykarz about the Office 365 CLI, going deep on how to use it and how it is built.
Links from the show:
- Adaptive Cards community call-June 13, 2019
- Microsoft Adaptive Cards – the ultimate guide
- Tip: Use Tracking Protection in the New Microsoft Edge
- Visual Studio tips and tricks
- Windows Terminal Microsoft Store Preview Release
- The Evolving Infrastructure of .NET Core
- Microsoft Flow Conference 2019 – Call for Speakers wants YOU!
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Teams App Development at the DFW SharePoint & Office 365 User Group
Jeremy Thake and Paul Schaeflein speak to Stefan Bauer about his journey from SharePoint Designer through to Microsoft 365 Development from a web design perspective.
Azure Ad Managed Services
Azure API Management, Key Vault and Managed Identities
How to: Setup CI / CD in Azure DevOps with the help of SPFx Generator
SharePoint Framework and the Office UI Fabric grid system
Postman Chris O'Brien
Jeremy Thake talks to Jared Hall about the Dynamics Business Central APIs on Microsoft Graph.
- Jared Hall on Twitter
- Dynamics Business Central on Microsoft Graph
- Dynamics Business Central wave 2 release April
Exchange App permissions to mailboxes
Office UI Fabric 7
MSAL.NET 4.0.0 is now available!
30 days of ms Graph MSAL v4 update - Brian Jacket
REST or to SDK - Waldek Mastykarz
On this weeks show Paul and Jeremy talk to Laura Kokkarinen about Microsoft 365 development. Laura talks about her experiences focusing on building provisioning solutions for her customers.