In Episode 129 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates talk with a number of key Office extensibility engineers about Build conference announcements. The panel includes Tristan Davis, Wey Love, Bill Bliss and Yina Arenas.
- New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities accelerate your digital transformation by the SharePoint team
- SharePoint Virtual Summit by the SharePoint team
- Build recorded sessions by Channel 9
- Office at Build 2017—announcing new opportunities for developers by Kirk Koenigsbauer
- New Insights APIs and the discontinuation of the Office Graph GQL APIs by Office Dev
- Your guide to SharePoint at Microsoft Build 2017 by Office Dev
- Your guide to Teams and Office Add-ins at Microsoft Build 2017 by Office Dev
- Your guide to Microsoft Graph at Microsoft Build 2017 by Office Dev
- Your guide to Office at Build 2017 by Office Dev
- Build integrated user experiences with new capabilities of SharePoint and OneDrive by Office Dev
- Deliver more powerful add-ins to Office with new opportunities via AppSource and the Office Store by Office Dev
- Create more engaging conversations with new Actionable Messages updates announced at Microsoft Build by Office Dev
- New opportunities with Microsoft Teams announced for developers at Build by Office Dev
- What’s new for Microsoft Graph developers at Build 2017 by Office Dev
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.