In Episode 124 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates discuss the resources available for getting started with Office 365 Development.
- SharePoint Framework Roadmap by the SharePoint team
- Registration open for Microsoft Ignite 2017 by Microsoft
- Rencore webinar—building client-side web parts with the SharePoint Framework by Rencore
- Free SharePoint Framework training by Voitanos/Andrew Connell
- Troubleshooting and fixing the “out of the blue, my SharePoint Framework projects won’t build!” by Andrew Connell
- Azure AD B2C access tokens by Paul Schaeflein
- Controlling Groups creation in a tenant using the AAD V2 PowerShell module by Mikael Svenson
- Get the SharePoint site behind an Office 365 Group via the Microsoft Graph by Elio Struyf
- The SharePoint admin bot by Rick Van Rousselt
- Microsoft Bot Framework—contextual authentication with the webchat control in SharePoint by Rick Van Rousselt
- Create an insane developer workstation in the cloud
- Office 365 dev program
- Getting Started with Microsoft Graph
- Microsoft Graph on GitHub
- Getting started with Office add-ins
- Getting started with SharePoint add-ins
- Getting started with the SharePoint Framework
- Getting started with Office UI Fabric
- Getting started with Office 365 Connectors
- Getting started with Microsoft Teams
- Getting started with Skype development
- GitHub training content
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.