In episode 119 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates are joined by Kirk Evans to discuss how Office and SharePoint developers can expand their Azure skills.
- Building a community and platform for Microsoft Teams by Office Developer
- Attach debugger from the task pane by Office Developer
- Build Remote Advisor solutions with Skype for Business by Office Developer
- Using SharePoint Framework (SPFx) with Angular 2 by Sahil Malik
- What’s Next for the SharePoint Framework? by Andrew Connell
- All you never wanted to know about Exchange Online, Azure AD and Office 365 group creation by Mikael Svenson
- Google Chrome Person by Google Chrome
- Rencore TechTalks EP3 by Rencore
- How to create SharePoint Enterprise Wiki pages with CSOM by Robin Guldenpfennig
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Kirk Evans
Kirk is a Principal Program Manager for AzureCAT at Microsoft where he helps some of Microsoft’s largest customers deliver solutions in Azure. Kirk is a popular blogger and speaker at conferences and trainings around the world. Prior to his work in Auzre, Kirk was a SharePoint Premier Field Engineer and certified SharePoint Master. Kirk lives with in Dallas, Texas and is the biggest Georgia Bulldogs fan in the state. You can find more of Kirk’s publications on his blog and twitter.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.