In this episode, Richard DiZerega discusses the weekly update and the Office Dev Show series getting started on Channel 9.
- Why Facebook is betting on Office 365 and the Microsoft Cloud by the Office 365 team
- Microsoft Cloud Show – EP138 on SharePoint Framework with Marc Anderson by the Microsoft Cloud Show team
- Office Dev Show – Episode 37 – Building Webhooks with the Microsoft Graph by Richard diZerega
- The new document library in SharePoint is built with by Stefan Bauer
- Office Dev Show on Channel 9
- Episode 4 – PHP
- Episode 7 – Python
- Episode 9 – Cordova
- Episode 11 – AngularJS
- Episode 13 – Node.js
- Episode 15 – Office Add-ins
- Episode 16 – Android
- Episode 18 – ASP.NET
- Episode 21 – iOS
- Episode 23 – Ruby (on Rails)
- Episode 26 – Dialog API
- Episode 27 – Azure AD v2 Apps
- Episode 28 – Excel APIs in MS Graph
- Episode 29 – Skype Web SDKs
- Episode 30 – Office 365 Connectors
- Episode 31 – Office Online Integration
- Episode 32 – Debgging with VorlonJS
- Episode 33 – Add-in Commands
- Episode 34 – Bots and MS Graph
- Episode 35 – AngularJS 2 and Typescript
- Episode 36 – Ionic 2 and AngularJS 2
- Episode 37 – Webhooks
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .Net development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.