Jeremy Thake talks to Anthony Leibovitz and Lei Xu who are responsible for the beta Notifications service on Microsoft Graph. They talk about the scenario, how it came about and what the sweet spot is right now this can be used by Microsoft Graph developers.
- Graph Notifications Feedback GraphNotificationsFeedback@service.microsoft.com
- Twitter Handle: @leixu2046
- Microsoft Graph Notifications - Leverage Microsoft Graph Notifications to drive increased user engagement and productivity with your apps!
- Project Rome - Learn more about Project Rome and the platform-independent, people-centric capabilities it provides!
- Microsoft Graph Explorer - The hub for all things Microsoft Graph! You can try out the different Graph offerings here using demo data or data for your own accounts!
- Ignite session that is more enterprise customer oriented: Data-driven and user-centric: Improving enterprise productivity and engagement through Graph powered notifications
- //Build session that is more general to consumer and enterprise: Data-Driven and User-Centric: Improving enterprise productivity and engagement through graph powered notifications
- Microsoft Graph and Microsoft Teams
- Isolated Web Parts in SPFx
- JWT expiration as a date time string
- Microsoft Graph with PostMan tricks and tips